At the Redemptorist Cemeteries, we encourage our families to consider pre-arrangement of their cemetery needs. Just as preparing a will is an intelligent and responsible act, arranging for your final resting place is equally wise and compassionate. Many families are surprised to learn how many advantages pre-arrangement actually provides.
- Pre-arrangement protects loved ones from having to make difficult decisions in the midst of their grief.
- Purchasing now offers protection from future price increases.
- Eliminates a financial burden for loved ones left behind.
- Allows decisions concerning burial to be thoughtful ones.
- Provides time to discuss arrangements with family members.
- Through advance planning, payment of burial expenses can be made to fit your budget.